Since the beginning of 2017 we have been delivering wedding photos through your private cloud-based gallery. Here is why:
- We used to deliver images on a CD, then it moved to DVD, then it moved to USB. USB technology has been around for a while now and is fast becoming obsolete. If you have a new macbook pro then you will realise that it doesn’t even have usb ports anymore. The Cloud is the way of the future.
- USB’s are easy to lose and unreliable. We’ve had to send out replacement USBs countless times because couples can’t find them anymore, it stops working or they accidentally deleted the photos off the USB.
- You get your photos much quicker. There is no waiting for us to package and send the usb to you. Plus you are not at the mercy of the postal service.
- It is a much more convenient way for you, your family and your friends to see and even get a copy of a photo. You can share the gallery with them and they download a copy of a photo (or photos) to their computer, anywhere in the world. You no longer need to find photos of people from your wedding and send them a copy via email. If you want your family or friends to only view the photos, we can also password protect the download option, so only you can download them and they can only view them.
- Digital delivery is safer. One of the best features about your cloud-based gallery is that your wedding photos are permanently archived up in the cloud and will always be safe from loss, theft or fire. And you can view and download them whenever you want and from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Having said all this, if you really want a USB, we can happily arrange to send you one :)